Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday 
  • that I can read a book more than once, and still enjoy it (I'm currently re-reading 'New Moon' and although majority of Twilight fans are big Edward fans, I have to say, I like me some Jacob! I LOVE the Edward/Bella relationship, and wouldn't change it, but I sure do like Jacob!)
  • Vampire movies/tv shows/books! What can I say, I love vampires!! haha My brother and I have seen MANY a cheesy vampire movie, and I just love it! Who doesn't love Angel and Spike? Come on... David Boreanaz? To quote my sister "There is just something so intriguing about him!"

  • Spring! I am so looking forward to the mud and puddles, the fresh clean small, the green starting to emerge! I REALLY hope my iris and daffodils bloom this year! I dug up and separated the roots of my iris plants, and am not too sure they lived heh
See full size image
See full size image


SO excited! They are so pertyful!


  • God's amazing faithfulness! I know right now I should be crazed.. DW got laid off, and my income can't cover all of our expenses, but I know God is faithful! Even if we have to sell our house, or my car, I know that we will be okay! My daddy quoted me a great verse out of Isaiah yesterday when I told him about DW.
Isaiah 26:12 (New International Version)

 LORD, you establish peace for us; 

       all that we have accomplished you have done for us.
  • CD3!! Finally! A new one! An 82 day cycle was a little depressing!
  • As insane as this probably sounds, DW being laid off! We actually got to spend some non-weekend time together! Wowzah!
  • Having my tile almost finished! I think I may have used this one already.. but I'm still thankful it's almost done! The only reason it isn't done, is because I'm being lazy. Plus I'm hormonal and cramptastic! Ohh speaking of which...
  • Super Strength Motrin!! Tis wonderful! haha TMI ALERT! TMI ALERT! As a teen I NEVER got cramps... then I got married, got an abnormal cycle, became infertile, and now on the very rare occasion I actually menstruate, it hurts like stink! And is preceded by 1-2 weeks of crazy boob pain! I could go on with my other 'lovely' side effects of being a female but I shan't... Why do guys get it so easy? Seriously! 
Off to watch Bones now! And who wouldn't wanna see this photo again..... 


*sigh* I so have a married lady crush on him! 

1 comments:

this beautiful mess said...

oh i love you. and your love of vampires. and i also love them. muchly. there IS something very intriguing about David Boreanaz. and I started watching Bones simply because of him and my love for Angel.
oh and p.s. i also prefer Jacob over Edward. you're the only other person who I've heard say that. sooo yay, go us!

LOVE YOU!