Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All about DW


To semi-copy some random blog I read today, I'm writing a list of ten things my husband does!


  1. Fills my water bottle for me, 99% without any complaint and without being asked.
  2. Plunges the toilet whenever it is needed, regardless of who plugged it.
  3. Tidies the covers before bed, because he knows I LOVE getting into a neat bed, but think it's silly to make it in the morning.. NO one else sees our room, so why bother?
  4. Let's me have the garage, even though he works WAY harder, and I have command start. But Sven is still my new baby.. and I'm scared he will end up like DW's car.. (stolen license plate, broken window, stolen hub caps.. which were silly cheap skull ones!)
  5. Scratches my back, even if he is mostly unconscious! Itchy backs run in the family on my mum's side... and I always seem to get it in the most impossible to reach spot!
  6. Tidies the house with me, because he knows I get bored doing it by myself
  7. Thinks everything I have ever made him (food) is the best tasting thing he has ever had! 
  8. Loves me even though I am ridiculous 99% of the time. Most men deal with a couple of days a month where their woman goes a little ahh emotional? With my lovely out of whack hormones combined with years of infertility, he NEVER knows when I'll end up bawling sitting on the steps, or if he will wake up to me sobbing in the middle of the night. Yet he would never say I'm crazy! (unless you were talking about HSM.. he thinks I'm crazy on that subject)
  9. He encourages me in whatever I am doing, whether it is getting a new sexy tattoo, getting (and sometimes quitting) a job, or trying to loose weight. He is pretty much awesome!
  10. He works incredibly hard 4 nights a week to achieve his goal of MMA fighting! He is a machine! And somehow enjoys all the hard work! Weird eh?

0 comments: