Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Copycat

So, I have decided to be a copy cat.. My SIL is doing an awesome blog on her progress as she changes to a healthier lifestyle. I think it is a great idea, so I am going to do it also! Only, I'm going to do it as a private blog. If you are curious, and want to follow along, let me know, and I'll invite ya to view it, otherwise... You won't know what is going on! 

Basically, I intend to cover my attempt to loose weight, by eating healthier, living more active, and beating my husband (aka, boxing) If I'm feeling real brave, there may even be embarrassing photos! I am going to record what kind of food we eat, what kind of money we pay for it, what kind of exercise I'm going to be doing, etc etc etc

4 comments:

Jené said...

Yay!!! Invite me please!

Blogging about health goals is really good for keeping you accountable - I'm only a few weeks into mine, but it's definitely a motivation, having my goals and progress on paper...erm...online paper!

Alisha said...

Jillanna, let me know ... I'm always intrested in healthier living!! Good work on all you've done so far. And for the record, Drew deserves what he gets. haha.

Alisha K.

~Becky said...

I would love to read about your lifestyle change discoveries! I am also starting to eat more healthy *shocker* as I find a bag of oreos a day isn't giving this older body quite the energy that it used to. Bottom line, I am dog tired, and if you are discovering ways to increase energy, stay healthy, I'd love to read along! Excited to hear all about you beating your hubby. :P xoxo

Shelley Haring said...

invite me too! love to read about your journey!