Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

So excited! Although it will be a crazy whirlwind trip, it will be awesome! Here is a quick run down of my wee trip with my mumsie!

April 8th - We fly from Edmonton to Palm Springs, get our rental car, check into the Doral Desert Princess Resort, then go shopping :) And hopefully supper at Ruby's.

April 9th - Mum, sister person and I drive to Vegas in my sister's work handivan. Staying at The Venetian where we shall also be seeing The Phantom of the Opera!!! I'm seriously so excited I just might pee myself! I have wanted to see the Phantom since I was about 7 ish, living in Prince George and dad brought home a tape with the soundtrack on it. I have been in love ever since!

April 10th - Driving homeward, staying in Butte, Helena or Great Falls, MT. Depending on if we wanna do 12 or 15 hours of driving in one day!

April 11th - Possibly some quick shopping. Gotta have sister person back at a decent hour because she has to be up on the 12th @ 5am (yick) for work.

It shall be a quick trip but super duper fun! :) I am so so excited! Plus I now (well, once I pick it up on the 7th) have my passport! Which means there is a much better chance of random 'let's get the frak outta dodge' trips :)


love love and hoppy Easter ya'll! :)

0 comments: