Friday, November 7, 2008

Step by Step....

Ohh baby! Gonna get to you girl! err.. yeah, apparently NKOTB is on the brain! 12 more days until I see them in concert though! WOOT! WOOT!

So, day 5 of the nasty tasting herbs is here, only a few days until I know if I should take the next step. And I am TERRIFIED! And excited, and SO hopeful... but mostly, terrified! After 4 1/2 years of NOTHING working.. taking the next step is so scary to me. This is my last resort. After this, it's adoption or no kids. So, monday is the big day! I already saw the doctor last week, and again this week. I have had a complete physical, I have had heaps of labs done, and I have got the prescription. I even filled it! Clomid round one is about to commence.

Speaking of doctors, my labs all came back good... except for my FSH and LH. Apparently they are so bad, the lab wrote me up as post menopausal! EEEK! Not cool! So hence the clomid! Gotta see if I will even ovulate. Stupid body.. WHY WON'T YOU JUST WORK?!?!?

I think the scary part for me is not knowing what will happen and if this doesn't work.. then I'm pretty much effed! I decided early along in this strange battle that I wouldn't go past these drugs, and I would avoid them for as long as I could. But now I'm halfway to 26, and am no closer than I was 4 1/2 years ago. There are some pros in this whole situation. I'm a useless-knowledge-ologist in almost all things pregnancy and baby related!

This weekend I have big decisions to come to terms with. It's kind of all or nothing at this point. Big changes are coming, me thinks. But gosh would it ever be AWESOME to be knocked up by Christmas, and to announce it to the whole family as a Christmas present! That is what we are currently praying for now!

0 comments: