Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Beautiful Blessing!

I can hardly believe it was one year ago today that I peed on this lil stick and got the best news ever!! BFP! I woke up DW very excitedly and could hardly even get the words out, called my dad who couldn't understand a word I was saying due to my tears of joy (thankfully mum speaks cry-talking)
Fast forward one year, and TADA! The most beautiful baby girl a mumma could ask for :)
I am so bless to be able to spend all day, everyday with my little miracle! She is my ray of sunshine and the light of my life! I am excited to (slowly!!) watch her grow into a toddler, a little girl, a teenager, a woman and one day a mother. I am so in love!
And yet there is a love greater than this!
Imagine how vast the love our Father has for his children truly is! Mind boggling isn't it? Amazing!

0 comments: