Monday, April 4, 2011

I love April!

I am a total 'spring' girl! I love the puddles, the warm sunshine while still wearing a hoodie, the smell of bbq's being fired up after months stuck under snow. I just LOVE spring! Maybe it is because I was born in April? Anyway you dice it, I crave spring from the moment the snow falls, til the snow starts melting. And once summer arrives? I want FALL! haha I am not a hot or cold person, I like comfortable.

Which is why having a JULY baby is going to be hard! I am already starting the hot flashes and it is only April 4th. I am only (haha 'only') 26 weeks and 5 days preggo... which means I have a lot more 'warm' on the way, with an ever growing belly. Oh de-de-de-dear! Air conditioning, fans, bare feet and loose flowing dresses shall be my best friends indeed! (except for while I am at the dreaded Walmart)

Latest preggo pic
Photobucket

I am really hoping to get my dear friend to take some belly shots before this wee one comes out! Some professional like ones, while enjoying her amazing company :) Bliss!

1 comments:

~Becky said...

I'll see if I can make it to do the photoshoot. :P Bahaha. You look so flipping cute. Want me to ship out the black skirt that I wore as a dress every day for the final 4 weeks of levi's pregnancy? Haha, do you remember it? I even labored in it for a while there. It's got good memories, and it's light weight. I'm glad you don't have to go much farther than beginning of july. End of June was hot enough for me! I can't imagine a beginning of sept baby and having to endure a full summer being huge and sweaty and swollen!