Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ten Again... the whinge edition!


So I really have NO idea what my ten shall be today. I'm in a piss poor mood after trying to get our taxes ready to go, and paying a frack load of bills. So how about a list of ten things I am SO not wanting to deal with right now?
  1. Taxes! YUCK
  2. Drew starting a new job tomorrow (YAY and AHHH at the same time)
  3. Bills
  4. OPK testing everyday, just incase this cycle actually does what a cycle is to do!
  5. Work.. supervisor quit.. aka I'm stuck doing her share of the work for way less $$
  6. Cleaning my house
  7. Winter
  8. Broken gel nail.. that I just got on Saturday!
  9. Exercising by myself.. seriously, so boring!
  10. Being awake! It's not even 10 p.m., and I'm SO done! So I am going to bed and putting this craptastic day behind me!

0 comments: