Friday, March 6, 2009

Okay, so it isn't Thursday anymore... big whoop!

Thankful Thursday
  • I am SO stinking thankful it is FRIDAY!!!! Only 8 more hours, and I have some freedom! HUZZAH! 
  • I have a sink!!! I HAVE A SINK! No more tub dishes!! Ohh Life is good!
  • I found new books to read... I don't LOVE them, but they are helping work pass by faster! It is the House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast. A little to much like vampire meets witch, with a good dose of cult thrown in. I am a vampire lore snob, and thusly, lore that isn't along the same lines as what I already love, is redonkulous! Seriously, they spell vampire, vampyre! What is that? Sure, every time I read it, it reminds me of story time with Andrew, but still.. come on!
  • I fell in love with Second Cup's Chai Latté, made with soy! Oh my lanta! So good! I have never much liked Second Cup before, probably because my darling Lindsay introduced me to Starbucks' Caramel Frappuccino in New Zealand. And frankly, SC's chillers, just didn't compare. Then I tried the Chai Latté! I have been getting a soy chai from Starbucks since NZ also, thanks to my adorable roomie Anna. DW thinks they taste terrible. But we both love the SC Chai Latté!
EEKS! I'm going to be late for work! 

0 comments: