Friday, February 6, 2009

Forgetful Friday

So, yeah.. its a day late, and apparently I sucked a blogging this week. Probably because I was worried sick (for reason's I shall not explain on my blog), and drugged up because I was also sick... Still am! I am just about over the loveliness of having a double ear infection, and bronchitis! YAY me! Without further ado, 


Thankful Thursday
  • Buckley's cold & Sinus Liquid Gels!
  • Twilight Soundtrack
  • Free date nights thanks to icoke!
  • A steady income (x2 even!!)
  • Cheesy musicals like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
  • My love for "strange" foods, like spaghetti squash, chick peas, and rye crispbread! 
  • My Stott Pilates mat, it is trés comfy!
Welp, time for my 'Restrictive Procedures' training! Doesn't that sound exciting? haha

0 comments: