Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I will do a real update one of these days.. I meet with the doctor this thursday, hopefully I will have test results next week, and then will know if the clomid even works for me..... But first I have to work (alternating between my so-called regular shift, and my supervisor's shift), clean my house, do laundry, shrink wrap all my windows, meet with the bank, go to the dentist, go to Drew's work christmas party...  all while anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest Boys' family member! Did I mention my weekend was full up with first aid training? Or that I have been rushed and busy for the past month and a half? Christmas is only 23 sleeps away, and I am SO not ready for it. My tree is up.. lights have only been on once! That is how little time I have at home these days! Welp, I'm off to clean up the kitchen, and get the bills filed, then to bed! HURRAY!

0 comments: