Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow!

So, after my crazy vent this morning, I decided to head to my parents place because my absolutely adorable 23 month old niece was there. Oh she is so fun! No matter how stressed or hectic life is, she is a little ball of sunshine! So we were playing, and watching grandpa and daddy (as my dad and brother are now called by pretty much everyone) build a deck, until it was nap-time. So off she went to sleep. While it was all quiet in the house, mumsie and I discussed the up coming trip. So, we planned packing lists and boring stuff like that, when mum drops a bombshell on me. My daddy has decided to give all three of us 'girls' $1000 spending money!!! Holy CRAP! 

And as if that wasn't enough crazy, I listed 3 items on kijiji today, and the most expensive one has sold! So that is another 250 bucks! Maybe my ikea furniture will sell too!

So funny how whenever I think I'm doomed, and things will never get better, something miraculous happens! God is good! I just need to make the choice to rejoice, and trust that He knows what is best! 

0 comments: