Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

         What the EFF is going on? So, I live in a small town, like 11,000 people. And yet, we seem to draw out the crazies! Since living in this house we have 'lost' a license plate, approx. 6 solar lights, and our back fence (the neighbor ran that down, it wasn't stolen). We have also had our back door kicked in (just last week even) and then tonight, my husbands drivers side window got smashed in. WHY us? Jeepers! Thankfully nothing tragic actually has come from these interesting events... just a lot of annoyance (and harassing of the fuzz)

           And yet, the thing I dislike most about this house and neighborhood? We only have one bathroom! Yep, you read that right.. ONE bathroom! In a two story, 4 bedroom house! ONE! Must of been built by a man! 

       So, on to the info about the decision making... I went into a new doctor today for a complete physical! Again, must of been built by a man comes to mind... those are some dang uncomfortable tools they use! Anyhooters... I was given a clean bill of health (again) with no known reason why my baby maker ain't baby making. I go in Friday morning to loose a ridonkulous amount of blood, all to better know what is NOT wrong. But on the upside, this doc was actually great! And now, I'm left with the decision, to take clomid this month, or stick to my TCM. (thus far, no changes have come from the TCM) 

       Egads! I just want to snuggle in my bed and re-read Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. Oh well! For now, I'm going to watch Pushing Daisies with my husband, and pretend life isn't confusing and annoying tonight!

0 comments: