Thursday, March 18, 2010

Freeeeedom!

I decided it was time to be free, of Facebook that is. I'll admit, I was an addict. So I figured the best cure was to just be done with it. And not just deactivate it, because I have horrid self control. So I spent hours deleting EVERY friend, all of my personal information, all 'tags' on photos & notes, EVERYTHING! It seriously took forever. But now I am free! So much free time! haha

In other news, I have the most HORRID hair color right now! Let's just say, I shan't be coloring my hair purple and dark dark brown anytime soon. I used a hair stripper last night, which was basically a weak as bleach, and had to bleach it anyways this morning. So right now, my hair is a delightful peach, orange and cotton candy pink, with random bits of yellow and blond. SEXY! I have NO idea how my color is going to cover this gong show of a rainbow hair do I'm rockin but... I have photos to prove it :)


Fantastic eh? haha Here hoping the new color will cover it decently. At least Emi loves it! :)


I guess I should do a fertility update... Round 4 of Clmoid sucked. No sign of ovulation, really low temps, but at least AF came, even if it wasn't until about CD38. So now I am on my first cycle sans Clomid after 4 on Clomid, CD 20 (ish.. I don't have my chart stuff at mum's) and still super low temps. Zero sign that my body is going to try to do anything out of its ordinary. Been exercising more lately, and am planning on starting P90X with a friend soon. Plus I am looking into trying a low GI diet and see if that helps my silly body work better! If I have zero results by the end of April, we shall be heading to the fertility clinic again in May. But I think the big issue right now, is getting rid of some excess chub then worrying about the ovulation! Because baby or no baby, I don't wanna look like this forever.. nope nope nope...


Random info time! DW is waiting to hear about a new job! He should know tomorrow if he will get on for the shut down at the end of the month. I'm in the process of completing my passport application. Mum called last night on her way (by car) to California and said I should get it asap so I can fly down to California on April 8th to drive back with her and my sister person. Which means a stop in Vegas! SO SO EXCITED! I have only ever been to LAX, Colorado and Montana. It will be amazing to see some of the other sights on the drive home :)

Off to tidy up toys, do lunch dishes and hopefully get some reading in before the girls wake up :)

1 comments:

theyarngeek said...

Jillanna! You got rid of Facebook!? I am jealous... so now you must update your blog more often with all your free time. I must keep up with all your gossip. :)

As for the low GI business - I started it three weeks ago and am down 5 lbs already. Snap! You and I are such samers. :)

Keep in touch!

--Amanda (Your Cousin!)