Monday, August 3, 2009

Lindsay Comes to Alberta


Once upon a time... I went to New Zealand, lived for a year, and made amazing friends! One of those amazing friends came to visit me for 4 days. July 30-August 2, I had the JOY of spending time with my nut ball friend.

Eating delish food at O Joe's. hmmm Sweet Potato Fries!


Isn't she gorgeous? I heart her mucho!

Nom Nom! Tasty asian salad we made



Oh Center Stage: Turn it up.... was 'Bangin' and totally 'Dope'!

A sampling of some of the awesome movies we watched...



Our 'sexy' movie night outfits! haha


Car Show in Red Deer.. heaps of hot vehicles.. I'm a sucker for the flat black beauts



Demo Dinner.. so gorgeous!

Purty lights!



After the car show, we watched 'The Ugly Truth' with Gerard Butler & Katherine Heigl.


Road Trip to Edmonton Airport to drop Lindsay off.
Awesome thrift store purchases.. we rocked out to HSM soundtrack on the roadtrip
Sigh... Ontario is WAY to far away!

0 comments: